The drone is a quadcopter with four rotors. It also comes with a remote control which helps in controlling the drone from the ground. The device also offers First person view (FPV).
It has a compact size and uses a unique one-piece frame structure design.The quadcopter also comes with four wheelbases and each is 11cm long. The entire drone weighs just 88g which is ideal for better flights. The body is made of modified PP plastic with low density and high toughness making it more resistant to falling. The propeller blades are made of glass fibre.
1. It comes with a front-mounted camera which can shoot 720p videos and can capture still image aerial photography at 1600 x 1200p resolution.
2. The MiTU RC Quadcopter comes equipped with a quad-core 1.2GHz SoC which is paired with 4GB of RAM.
3. There are several sensors onboard, including ultrasonics, barometers, and optical flow sensors. The drone also comes with precision hovers which enables the drone to fly steadily and smoothly in the indoor environment.
4. It also has a headless mode, gravity sensing, palm take off, four-way rolling and other advanced modes along with a large bandwidth, low delay, anti-interference ability 5.8GHz high-frequency signal Wi-Fi.
5. The MiTu drone can hit a maximum height of 25 metres which the remote control can be used up to a distance of 50 metres. Keeping the drone fired up is a built-in 920mAh battery that can maintain 10 minutes of battery life.
Wheel base 114mm
Auxiliary positioned Ultrasound + visual sensor
Battery capacity 920mAh
Standtime about 10min
Charging time about 60min
Power input 5V 1A
Photo maximum resolution 1600×1200
Video maximum resolution 1280×720
Wifi Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11a 5GHz
Remote control Mobile phone/Bluetooth handle.
Distance Control 50m
Height contro 25m
Working Temperature 0℃-40℃